- Own a shirt, You’re in the #monbogang
- Representative; Frequently represent and rep MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC and you get discounts on purchases.
- Salesman; You can buy small to large amounts of clothing if you want to distribute on your own. If you place bulks order, 20% off. This is an in dissolvable position as you can always reach out to order my clothes if you want to, and if not, it’s all good.
Sponsors and Ambassadors and Partners
( Provide Brief Info (whatever anyone wants me to write about them)
- You can be a Sponsor, an Ambassador, or Both.
- Up to Five Sponsors right now.
- I shout out any fitness, business, or any other endeavors of our sponsors and partners.
- If you want more of your own stuff/gear (more than the free apparel you get during new clothing launches); 75% discounts on any clothes; if so, FREE shipping as well.
- For any Clothing, My warehouse in in PA, so I would need to know in advance if kids order them.
- You can CUSTOM YOUR OWN CLOTHNG; run it by me, and if it works out, we can make it a clothing release for you as a sponsor (would need to have a purpose).
SPONSOR (modeling, shoutouts): This means I consistently shout you out and send you free shirts when I drop a new released. I give shoutouts as well for any fitness or business endeavor – Just need consistent shoutouts as well in return, and can sponsor any athlete for an upcoming event If wanted.
Also Require modeling for the website and other pages; especially required when given free gear. Basically; Free Clothing, shoutouts, feedback, promotion.
- When a new clothing launch drops, you get free clothesas a sponsor/athlete.
- I provide you with shoutouts, but to help me out, I need some shoutouts in return. Ex. When you receive new clothing, take pictures in the clothesand send them to me, so I can post them on the website in the lifestyle page for any promotional purposes, and can give you your shoutout for whatever your personal endeavor is.
- Represent the clothing heavily, please
- Promote the clothing, please.
AMBASSADOR (Sales and Modeling);More-so is work, its mainly involved ways to make money off commission; you get me a sale, I cut you off a % of the sale depending how large. THIS IS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY. Usually 60/40 % split.
- Modeling; Because it helps promote the company, and give’s the individual some notoriety too (especially from the specific shoutouts posted on maxinoutnblackinout.com); an exchange of shoutouts through modeling, Represent the company heavy like a sponsor. (Consistency)
- Ability to work with me on ideas for articles and clothes.
- Provide Feedback.
- Help me with website.
- Can assemble orders for me – help you make money when we sell an order.
All will have your own Section on the website at some point***
Partnerships/Joint Ventures involve dual sales, selling each other’s product on each other’s sites, splitting money etc. This is a topic I will delve into later.
Sponsoring; Lucas Lauridia, Pat,
Ambassador: Murph, Pat Slovensky,
Joint Venture; Jad Stephanou with “J&R Artisan Designs.”