MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC Affiliations – Opportunities/Work/ Sponsorships
MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC Affiliative Opportunities
MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC Affiliations: Sponsorships, Ambassador Work, #Monbogang, Representatives, Salesman + Wholesales-man,Partnerships/, ShoutoutsS/o for S/o’s Joint Ventures/ Models, New Clothing Packages, “Monbo Member for Life:”
*IF you have any issues FUCK OFF I don’t need you*
- Own a shirt, You’re in the #monbogang
- Representative; Frequently represent and rep MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC and you get discounts on purchases.
- Salesman; You can buy small to large amounts of clothing if you want to distribute on your own. If you place bulks order, 20% off. This is an in dissolvable position as you can always reach out to order my clothes if you want to, and if not, it’s all good.
- Whole salesman: Buy bulk and distribute on your own
- Sponsors and Ambassadors and Partners, or Joint Ventures
- Models: You model for free for a s/o for s/o or we can make a clothing deal
**NOTE; I check in on your positions to affirm you’re doing as desired, asked or told, I’m not a millionaire, I cant give dozens of free items, receive zero s/o oe promotion, etc. So I will text people for check in’s regarding their work/ MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC so that I am not taken advantage of financially.***
Most written below here are explanations and descriptions to avoid any confusion, offense,
MICRO-MANAGEMENT; like listed below, I will be here to ensure everyone’s helping. It’s not hard…., and I can’t give away everything for free; I still pay for the shirts, I lose a lot of profit. But I want to spread my business and get people comfortable clothes; plus I simply enjoy it. You literally Just post some pictures or shoutouts here and then and get 50-60% commission on every sale (Paying the shipping is included though, Except for Ambassadors. The reason being is like I said, I can only spend so much money, I can’t afford free shipping on exactly everything. Also Shipping price will depend on which service I use (DHL, USPS, UPS, FedEx) and how many days it requires to arrive. (Ex; 2-day Priority versus Standard 5-7 days) I am NOT being greedy as everyone receives more shirts than they will pay for, and everyone get shoutouts on business ventures consistently, and that is why I need to micro-manage;
1) If you make a sale you have to tell me so you can get your money! Like I said I want to help; and making money definitely is.
2) Let me know if there is/are any updates with your business’/other ventures, so that I can post about them and give you your shoutout. This isn’t a pressured forceful job. It’s not a full-time, or part time job. It’s a side gig, if anything at all, to make commission and gain promotion and some money, AND you get a lot of free clothes. You can Dip out of #MonboGang absolutely anytime you want with NO hard feelings, like I said it’s barely a side gig. I consider it more of a fun opportunity to get clothes and some bills. I never promised you’d become Bill Gates.
3) I care about people and respect everyone, I expect reciprocation. I don’t rip ANYONE off, as a matter of fact, being part of any of these labels gives you discounts, gets you additional shirts for prices of 1-2, and FREE clothes. Plus your promotion! So That is what is in it for anyone who signs up.
4) You don’t need to bust your ass off. Like I said its casual and for fun and free clothes and extra clothes for smaller prices and discounts. In certain categories, discount percentages vary. This is simply part of the position and requires no forceful effort!! Just keep me posted so I can get you your money.
5) Lastly, let’s be blunt.As an ambassador, if you wanted to sign up, you should know business and READ THIS ARTICLE OR ELSE YOU WON’T UNDERSTAND. I’m trying to expand my business and make a little money whilst also losing a lot of money by trying to help a bunch of friends make a little to some money via the sales. And, that money being made is literally almost equal to mine for the exception of my return cost, and shipping, and NYS Sales Tax on T-shirts ($0.54) is required for return. And that return that you have to pay me is simply just required; I need to charge the small amount of Cent’s on any item’s shipping AT FIRST because its legally necessary to pay as I refuse to avoid tax evasion in New York. I’m not being greedy; its LEGALITY issues and legally required as well as the extra cent’s paid on the shipping (Unless you’re an ambassador). This is because I need to report to the IRS every last cent of money I spend on MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC’s list of Yearly Expenses Cost. For example; I had to include the money I spent on my heat press on my list. Every cent I make on expenses, must be reported (at first) for determination of profits. That’s why I need those tiny amounts of money. It just needs to be recorded in my sales records within my LLC binder as well, then I WILL LITERALLY SEND THE SPARE CHANGE BACK TO YOU VIA Venmo if its that big of a deal. You will receive the tracking number and I’ll send a picture of it underlining it and the receipt as well, plus even the package.
6) Actually finally, JUST READ EVERYTHING; you’ll understand that it’s an opportunity. Not a fucking huge ass opportunity. But an opportunity to make small amounts of money, get free clothes, get discounted shirts or custom sponsor shirts just for you, get some personal promotion, have some fun, and join the community. If you don’t like what you see here, Thats Ok.
Lists of ; Sponsor/Ambassador, Models
- You can be all positions at once, Choose one ,or choose a few, however you’d like to do so. Ex. You can be a Sponsor, an Ambassador, or Both. You can bail whenever you’d like as well, jus’t PLEASE notify me.
- Limited amount of Sponsors and Models; Current Sponsors; Nick Murphy ( My boy and very frequent lifter from Utampa) Lucas Lauridia (Bodybuilder, – Suffolk County LI NY) , Bria Brackett (One of my closest friends,- Tampa FL), Shaquille Thompson (Filmography, photography, rapping, modeling, – Nassau County Glen Cove LI NY), Jenny Bacon (My best friend, – Allentown, NJ), D.J Crockett (My close friend from- USF), Danny Sullaway (My close friend, – Tampa, FL), Pat Slovinsky (My very good friend, horticulturist, Promotion work for Purpl Pro, fellow athlete, and empathetic regarding my mental health, Garden City, Ny & Tampa, FL) Max Schildcrout (Hosting His own sports show Podcast – obviously analyzing sports of all kinds in in means and mannerisms; With a 905 focus on athletics and 10% focus on Life, Fitness, Mental Health; http://maxxsportsblog.com ), Mikey Berg – (One of my truest friends from High School, Umiami Grad – Mike Berg was a former member of Team USA for IPF Worlds 2016, placing multiple state records in his division. He is now a recent graduate from UMiami and runs a music management company for hiphop artists & producers. He believes in balancing a healthy lifestyle while still enjoying yourself), Jad Stephanou (One of my close friends from Utampa and my Joint Venture partner for his Luxury Clothing brand J&R Artisan Designs *Based in Washington D.C, all luxurious materials from Florence, Italy, and Paris, France), My twin Brother Jimmy Roel (Powerlifter, higher numbers), MY boy and fellow UT attendee and Monbo Gang member Matt Tannenbaum ( M10 is his Soundcloud and Spotify; he is a rapper and fitness advocate), Lily Bradshaw (My close <3 UT homie), Leah Fragogiannis (My awesome friend from UMiami Law School), Akarsh Trivedi (my boy from high-school whom I work with), my boy Hunter Treiber from Chicago, Utampa, and Mizzou ; he ha a switch for Call of Duty and other games; twitch; located at the bottom ), my boy David Glazer, ( a fellow University of Tampa student and amazing bodybuilder whom had worked at Crunch), My Homie Vlad,
These are Just some similarities between some of the categories, and some other information before I delve into each topic.
- *ANY MODEL REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A PICTURE WHEN SIGN UP*
- Consistent shoutouts on both ends; modeling: model for ex. Cool Scenery, A sport, Athletic Competition, Individual Athletes or their teams, Pose nicely. Aesthetic, Camera friendly, Tag me (My Insta @maxinoutandblackinout )
- I shout out any fitness, business, or any other endeavors of our sponsors, ambassadors, etc.
- If you want more of your own stuff/gear (more than the free apparel you get during new clothing launches); 50% discounts on any clothes; if so, FREE shipping as well.
- For any Clothing, My warehouse in in PA, so I would need to know in advance if kids order them.
- I Reside In Glen Cove, NY, and ship from here, or from Nicholson, PA.
- Payments; Cash, Venmo, Apple Pay, CashApp (Square INC), Google Wallet, Zelle, PayPal, Credit, Debit, Bitcoin, Checks, Wire Transfer, Money Order, and Gift Cards.
- Sales mailed by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Sell nationwide and to select countries in UK. I meet customers in person as well, and distribute some from my house that I live in.
SPONSOR (modeling, shoutouts): This means I consistently shout you out and send you free shirts when I drop a new released. I give shoutouts as well for any fitness or business endeavor – Just need consistent shoutouts as well in return, and can sponsor any athlete for an upcoming event If wanted.
Also Require modeling for the website and other pages; especially required when given free gear. Basically; Free Clothing, shoutouts, feedback, promotion.
- When a new clothing launch drops, you get free clothes as a sponsor/athlete with free shipping and discounts.
- I provide you with shoutouts, but to help me out, I need some shoutouts in return. Ex. When you receive new clothing, take pictures in the clothesand send them to me, so I can post them on the website in the lifestyle page for any promotional purposes, and can give you your shoutout for whatever your personal endeavor is.
- Represent the clothing heavily, please
- Promote the clothing, please.
- ALLOWED Custom shirts for events; Ex. Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, Strongman Competitions, Pickup Adult sports leagues, College Intramural sports teams, Chess Tournaments, (Volleyball Leagues ex, my Friend is in one)
AMBASSADOR (Sales and Modeling);More-so is work, its mainly involved ways to make money off commission; you get me a sale, I cut you off a % of the sale depending how large. THIS IS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY. Usually 60/40 % split.
– Mikey Berg, Shaquille Thompson,Patrick Slovensky
Being a Model costs much less and just requires sending me pictures -Don’t worry you get way more gear the for the downpayment.
But you can be both, costs would change, same with the amount of clothing and we can figure orders and other things out etc.
^^^^^^Hunter Treibman’s Twitch^^^^^^
@rackzht Is his account name. (Hunter Now resides in Illinois)
THIS GOES FOR ANYONE TRYING TO HELP SELL SHIRTS/ MAKE MONEY OR MODEL
- Other benefits Include;
- 1. Sponsorships & Promotions, Shout out for Shout Out’s, ability to model, or gain free gear, become sponsored, and join the #monbogang today!
- TYPES OF COMMISSION’S and % off PAYMENTS
- **NOTIFY US IF YOU LANDED US A SALE SO WE CAN REWARD COMMISSION!!**
- We need to know exactly who was reasonable for the sale, so that the person can be rewarded via proper paperwork, or informal paperwork, depending on the setting. When we know WHO helped us make a sale then we can cut percentages.
Percentage; %’s of profit you earned over-the-entirety of your time spent with MONBO composed from your variety of MaxinoutNBlackinout LLC sales, (Sales over time regardless what specific of salesman) – All compiled – often from Bulk Free-Order = most MONEY you made if you stuck with the #Gang. Pro Tip; Record any money you make off of this and report it to your taxes. It is a LEGAL job of course.
1). A simple, cheap Negotiable Commission’s Split; we fairly negotiate and barter based on sales, profit made on sale we make together, then split sales profits; *Cuts and % vary here most.* (I control most larger or expensive sales of my LLC, so on a shared sale, due to a level of fairness; A generous 60/40 percentile profit margin % split is being offered between us.
2) Sporadic Smaller Salesman; You can sell shirts, buy them for friends, place orders with friends, etc., as you please. This would provide either a small or large cut depending on what you sell it for; (Smaller and less Sales therefore less commission)
- Larger wholesaler
- % On commission will be worked out after deal/clothing trade is made and personalized to fit individuals lifestyle;
Joint Venture; Jad Stephanou with “J&R Artisan Designs.” – I receive 13 % commission If I helped make any sales yet. I receive large discounts, regular discounts, and free shipping. I sell his t-shirts on the side right now, promote for his brand, and model.
Patrick Slovensky x Slight Partnership; “Purpl Pro” ‘s Unofficial Partnership; My rules; MaxinoutoutNBlackingout LLC and affiliates are Allowed to partner up but, we each make commission off sales made for one another, but mainly shout shouts. We try, but not too hard. And it is not enforced or checked upon.
You scratch my Balls, I scratch your balls. Or something like that right?
- IF Any REAL inquires required ; Please message Me @Troel2011yahoo.com, @maxinoutandblackinout on instagram, facebook; Maxin Out N Blackin Out. Other website for apparel distribution; https://monbo.us
Partnerships/Joint Ventures; involve dual sales, selling each other’s product on each other’s sites, splitting money etc. This is a topic I will delve into later. There is another article on this site as well.
Partnership; Allowed to partner up but, we each make commission off sales made for one another, but mainly shout shouts. We try but not too hard. And it is not enforced or checked upon. Commission, %’s of sales, or certain cuts are made.
Joint Venture’s; We Launch our own entity combined together as one with shared commissions and financed and idea, etc. Commission, %’s of sales, or certain cuts are made.